BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment has started distribution of “My Tamagotchi”, a training and collection game app for the “Tamagotchi” series, from November 23rd.
Japanese version of “My Tamagotchi Forever”
“My Tamagotchi” is a Japanese version of the smartphone game app “My Tamagotchi Forever” that Bandai Namco Entertainment Europe has been distributing overseas since 2018.
In addition to being able to train characters on your smartphone like the small game machine “Tamagotchi” series released in 1996, you can play mini games, walk around Tamagotchi Town, and play hide-and-seek with characters using the AR (augmented reality) function. You can also.
Distribution started for iOS / Android
“My Tamagotchi” is compatible with both iOS and Android devices, and can be downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store. The iOS version can be played on iPhones, iPads, and iPod touches running iOS 10.0 or later.
The app is basically free to download and play, but some game items are charged. If you don’t want to use the purchase feature, such as when your child uses it, you need to disable in-app purchases in your device settings. On Apple devices, you can turn off in-app purchases by taking advantage of screen time.
How to use screen time to prevent in-app purchases
- Select Settings> Screen Time and tap “Turn on Screen Time”
- Tap “Continue” and “This is for you [デバイス] “Or” This is for kids [デバイス] Select “
- Tap Content and Privacy Restrictions, enter your passcode, and turn on Content and Privacy Restrictions
- Tap “Purchase on iTunes and App Store”
- Tap “In-app purchase” and set to “Do not allow”
Current price: Free
* The price of the app is the price at the time of writing the article. Please check the list price on the “App Store” before installation.
Source: Bandai Namco Entertainment
Source: iPhone Mania