Italian information sites Pigtou and xleaks7 have created and released rendered images of the new 12.9-inch iPad Pro based on the rumors reported so far and CAD data.
Is a connector attached with a magnet added?
Apple is rumored to launch the new 12.9-inch iPad Pro this year.
Pigtou and xleaks7 have released rendered images based on rumors and CAD data, as well as new leak information and expectations for the new iPad Pro.
- The size is 280.6 mm x 215 mm x 6.39 mm, and 8.43 mm including the protrusion of the camera lens (the current model 12.9-inch iPad Pro is 280 mm x 214.9 mm x 5.9 mm, so it is almost the same size).
- Although the bezel is slightly thin, there is almost no change in the design.
- Equipped with 4 speakers and a USB-C port, Apple Pencil can be attached to the side with a magnet. A magnetically connectable connector may be added next to the top or bottom speaker holes.
- The on-board chipset is the same A14 as the iPhone 12 series.
- Two cameras, a LiDAR sensor, and a flash are mounted on the back.
- The release date will be announced at the World Developers Conference (WWDC 2021) in May or June.
Regarding the release date, Leaker John Prosser predicts “March”, but Pigtou seems to see it after WWDC.
Source: Pigtou via Cult of Mac
Source: iPhone Mania